Youth Protection Conference and On-Target Marketing Mini-Conference
Saturday, February 11, 2012 - Napa Sea Scout Base, Napa, CA
The Boy Scouts of America places great emphasis on creating the safest environment possible for our youth and adult members. They have developed a wide variety procedural and leadership selection policies and provides important training resources for adult leaders to support these efforts. As an added bonus, we are also presenting the On-Target Sea Scout Marketing Mini-Conference at no additional charge.
The Youth Protection Conference features -
- In-depth policy and guidelines discussions focused on protecting our members
- Earn certifications in BSA required Youth Protection Training, Safe Swim Defense & Safety Afloat, and Health & Safety Training.
- Explore BSA guidelines regarding online social networking
- Review the New BSA Tour Planning Worksheet requirements, and more.
The On-Target Mini-Conference features -
Participants at several prior Safety@Sea events have asked for more hands-on programs that can help their ship grow. We’re excited to present the first-of-its kind marketing mini-conference for Ships! Operation “On-Target” is designed to meet the time and budget-sensitive needs of your Ship. We will help you find the tools and resources that can -
- Improve unit internal and external communications
- Boost recruiting and retention
- Focus your unit marketing efforts
Conference participants will participate in hands-on activities and discussions and will develop a core marketing plan for 2012.
Join us for both of these important offerings for only $25! The course fee includes a hot homemade lunch, snacks, drinks and course materials. Register here today!
See attached flyer for more information.